Sunday, September 6, 2015

One Look Can Say Everything


Before you start reading this, I should warn you. This post is cheesy and full of love. 
The guy I'm looking at in the picture is my partner in crime and best friend. His name is Omar. This is a summary of our story:


Boy meets girl in a school trip to New York City.
It all starts with a prank and sharing Pringles.
Then it takes a look into each other's eyes.
They start talking all the time after that. 
They plan to go out, but doesn't happen.
Weeks later, they go out on their first date.
 Everyone notices there's a spark there, but them.
Days later, he asks her out. 
And she nervously says "YES."

Little did we know, this relationship would end up being the greatest adventure of our lives. We've been together for three years  and six months now, and we keep getting stronger. 
You might be wondering why I'm talking about this. Well, the answer is simple. He's my biggest motivation and support. No matter how much I dislike my projects, how perfectionist I can be, or how easily I can get obsessed with stuff, he's always right there to share it with me, to cheer me up, hold me, and steal some laughs from me. 
Sometimes I'm surprised how he's all in when I have my crazy ideas like having themed photoshoots and making cheesy videos haha. It still feels weird to hear him say "let's do it," I must admit. But every single time he does that, he makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. 

Pd. Another reason why I'm talking about him is the big possibility of mentioning him in the future haha.



3 comments:

  1. lovely and cute story Lorena...would like to read more such stories ahead about friendship and love...please feel free to share more such stuff with me on homelybusiness.weebly.com...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I met my boyfriend online but I have no doubt we also would have exchanged a few glances here and there before getting together :) Adorable xx

    Lifestyle, Travel & Budget in Miami | Colloquial Vibes

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! I hope you guys are very happy together.

    ReplyDelete