Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I've Been Nominated!


HEY, EVERYONE! I've been nominated for the Liebster Award for new bloggers, and I'm still too excited about it! haha. I had the honour to be nominated by Sea Salt and Lemon. You should totally check out her blog because it's great!
The purpose of this award is to help new bloggers grow, and I think that's pretty cool. Here's how it works.

RULES:
  • Post award to blog
  • Answer questions
  • Nominate a group of other new bloggers
  • Ask 10 new questions of the nominees
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog


QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What do you hope to accomplish through blogging?
Wow, that's a good question! I guess the answer would be to show my work to others and the inspiration behind it. I would like to meet people with the same interests as me and maybe, who knows, collaborate with them. That would be pretty fun. 

2. How do you keep yourself motivated to keep the blog up and running?
As I just said, I want to be able to meet people and share experiences with them. So you could say that's my main motivation, the fact that I'll keep blogging, and someday I'll be friends with other bloggers, designers, photographers, etc. 
I've always been a big fan of the Internet and social media. I love how it works and how amazing things can happen all of a sudden. 

3. Describe your ideal blogging environment.
My ideal blogging environment? I guess it's full of people not only willing to share their work, but to learn and help others. I have this workshop on my blog where I talk about things I learn and everything that comes with it. I love the idea of having people saying the had the same experience as me, that they have the answer to my problems, or they need help. That would be wonderful!

4. What frustrates you the most about blogging?
That's easy. Coming up with the name of a post. I come up with all these ideas of what to write, and they're all ready to publish, but I can't find the right name for them! It can be stressful.

5. What about blogging is the most enjoyable for you?
I think it would be coming up with new ideas and writing them. I try to make my posts dynamic and fun, but always keeping the same style.  Writing is the time I have for myself with myself, so I try to make it a priority.

6. How do you plan to improve yourself or your blog within the next year?
Well, right now it's hard to keep up with the blog since I'm still in college and working. So I pretty much spend my day at work, school, doing homework, and sleeping haha. I think I'm doing a good job by getting noticed by people through social media, but I would like get more involved. I would also like to do the list of projects I haven't done because of my lack of time. 

If you had to pick just one super hero to save the world, who would it be?
Uh, Spiderman. I've always been a fan of him. He would be do a great job. No doubt about it.

If you were a food item, what would you be?
CHEESE. Everything goes good with it.

Any special quotes?



Besides blogging, what other hobbies or professions take up your time?
I'm currently on my last year of Bachelor of Digital Communications. I manage the social media of the Australian Embassy. I listen to music all the time. I take picture of everything. And I love making videos. I also spend my free time trying to learn new things about design and animation. 

MY NOMINATIONS

http://thesoftwarengine.blogspot.com/
http://www.thenewelegant.com/home/
http://thisuglybeautifulcity.com
http://www.wonderfullywolf.com

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What's your favorite part about having a blog?
  3. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
  4. What would you like to achieve with your blog?
  5. How do you get inspired when it comes to blogging?
  6. Where do you write your blog posts?
  7. Would you like to make blogging a full-time job?
  8. What other hobbies do you have?
  9. How would you describe yourself in three words?
  10. Who would be your favourite blogger(s) at the moment?
Thanks for the nomination and I'm looking forward to see your answers, nominees! Stay awesome :)




1 comment: