Wednesday, July 8, 2015

About Me



THIS IS ME
My name is Lorena Zapiain. I'm 22 years old. Animation, videography, design, photography, and illustration are the things I'm into. I love movies. I love T.V. I love art in general. I love to travel. I enjoy meeting new people. I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift. My favorite book is The Giver by Lois Lowry. I love to walk and discover new places. I love to notice the small things in life. My favourite number is 13. I enjoy learning new things. I like to read on rainy days. I'm addicted to music, candy, and tea. I love writing. I have a collection of journals about my personal life, places I travel to, and family. I love to express myself through words, music, pictures, drawings, and videos.

THIS IS WHAT I DO
I'm on my last year of college. I'm studying Digital Communications. I create social media content for the Australian Embassy. I use Photoshop, Final Cut, Dreamweaver, and After Effects. I'm in the process of learning Illustrator, Maya, and Motion.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT
I have always loved the idea of having a space where I can express myself and show people who I am. I also love the idea of meeting people through social media and exchanging ideas. So, I want to share with you my ideas, my inspiration, and my work. And I really hope you join me in the spark of this new journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award for new bloggers. I love your blog. The aesthetic is so clean! I'm excited to see future posts from you :) https://seasaltnlemon.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete