Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Opportunities Are Always Welcomed

Hello, everyone! Can you believe this is my 10th post on the Journey Spark blog?! I can't! It all started almost three months ago, and it's going pretty good. I've had the most amazing time meeting a couple of bloggers, having some positive comments, and coming up with new ideas for the future.
As a celebration, I want to share something important with you! I've been invited to write on the website ideafortoday.com.  
You might wonder what that is, and I'll tell you all about it now. This website is a space where bloggers write articles with ideas every single day (ergo the name). They're all about ideas, tips, and challenges related to cooking, fashion, and lifestyle. Sounds interesting doesn't it? It's something new right now, but I believe it's going to be big in the future.
Well, that's the new update in my life, and I hope you follow what ideafortoday has to share. I'm not so sure if I'm going to share everything that I write there, but maybe a couple of things. You know, when I feel it's blog related or something like that haha. However, I invite to join this community!

Thank you for being part of the beginning of this blog journey. I can't wait to share more life experiences with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment