Saturday, October 24, 2015

One Night Can Turn Into Magic

Before I start explaining the video, I should let you know I love to travel. It's one of my favourite things to do in life. Why do I love it so much? Well, the answer is simple. I get to discover new places  and learn about food, people, and culture. It's not just the fact that I spend some time away from reality, but the fact that I get into a new world.
Every year, I normally travel twice with my family, but this year plans changed, and I was told we would stay home all year. I have to admit, 2015 has been very productive; however, I've been craving a getaway for months. 
September was my lucky month, and I found this festival called Festival de Globos de Cantolla. For those who don't know what that means, it's a balloon made of tissue paper. It's one of Mexico's traditions, and there are events like this one all over the world.
I have to say it was quite an experience. It's so breath taking to see the balloons all up in the air. And if you ever have the chance to go, please, don't miss it. It's totally worth it, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment