Sunday, December 13, 2015

I'm Feeling 22, But She's Feeling 26!


Today is a very special day, do you know why? 'Cause it's TAYLOR SWIFT'S BIRTHDAY!! As you already know, I'm a huge fan of her, and today I'm gonna tell you why. I promise I'll do my best by not getting too excited writing this post.
I've been fan of different artists in my life, but they were nothing compared to Taylor. "Love Story" was the first song I listened to, and that was more than enough to get my attention. Seven years have passed, and I can't be more impressed with all the achievements she's had so far. She went from being a 16-year-old girl playing guitar in the Bluebird Cafe to one of the most influential and powerful women in entire world! I mean, that's so crazy, right?
I love her music, and I find her songs so inspiring. Most the time I feel like she's telling my story in her songs haha. But I don't love her just because of that. 
I love her because she's clearly passionate about music, just as she is about being good to people. I know what people say about her, but, in my opinion, she's a really nice person. She's not like other artists because she actually cares about her fans. That's why she makes donations all the time or she visits them at the hospital. 
I also love the fact that she stands for her believes and makes fun of herself. She's totally fearless. If you ask me, I think that if we all could be more like that, we would live in a different world. 
I know I'm getting too excited, and I promised you something, so I should better stop. Besides, I don't want you get bored by all this me bragging about my love for Taylor. But I do want to say something before I get to the end of this post. Today I want to say I'm a very proud fan of Taylor Swift because she's amazing in every single way, and she doesn't know, but she has taught me a lot about friendships, love, and life itself. So, if you (are lucky enough to) know her or you know someone who knows her, please tell them to tell her she has a huge fan over here, and I can't wait to meet her someday and thank her for the big impact she has been in my life.

If, for some weird reason, you're Taylor Swift, and you're reading this... First of all, THANK YOU FOR BEING WONDERFUL YOU AND READING THIS! I wish you a very happy birthday full of love. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthay For Taylor Fans
    I Really like her song , actually Song Style and Wildest Dream ,,,
    And that true about she cares about Fans ,,,

    Btw visit back at gyokuromance-tips.com

    ReplyDelete